Forum > Gaming

Kingdom Hearts Series (SPOILERS)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tunod Denrub:

--- Quote from: hyperhedgehog2k1 on March 07, 2006, 03:13:27 PM ---I hated Hook in CoM. His high cards and sleights were evil, and the fact that the stage rocks back and forth didn't help either. I think in the end i put a bunch of 0's in my deck so i could break him and then hit him with my own sleight when he was open.

--- End quote ---

My original strategy was basically a game of keepaway suited to a poor man's deck. As many attack cards as I had and could fit, as few Sleights as possible (Though I did specifically have two Blizzard cards in there for Blizzard Raid), a High Potion and at least two 0 cards. I used it to basically play hit and run/outlast on bosses, and just beat the tar out of normal enemies. I discovered the strategy by accident when I suddenly realized I'd outlasted Hades's ability to use sleights. When I got to Hook, though, he sackbeat me, so I had to shift my strategy. Which meant I had to farm Moogle Points. :/

I changed to one Blizzard Raid, a Curaga, Zanketsuken (triple 0-cards, for uberbreaking action!), Omnislash, and Sonic Blade. I had the starter-cards enough to pull off Sonic Blade twice, plus I threw in an Elixir. I also put in a Jafar (Attack Bracer) card, which I think did me some good. From there it turned into basically my old strategy, except with me powerhousing him whenever he got close via Sleights. Using a Friend card as a sleight opener to conserve cards is handy.

Hyper:

--- Quote from: Tunod Denrub on March 08, 2006, 01:24:31 PM ---something and whatnot

--- End quote ---

Omnislash, Curaga, and the friend sleights were the only sleights i used for him, though my omnislash sucked beacuse it only totaled a 10.

in other news, TWO WEEKS TILL KH2!!

Rei the Maniac:
I am never going to play CoM. I refuse to buy ANOTHER system. Unless it's gone down to under $100.

Tunod Denrub:
And this thread is now officially a SPOILER thread, as Kingdom Hearts 2 is out.

Carry on!

Ayasu:
The strat guide for this game is FREAKING HUGE. It's an inch thick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version