Forum > Gaming

Possible WoW guild?

<< < (3/5) > >>

creature124:
Durotan is one of the full servers that is gonna be spilt if not enough move to another server....I would happily join, but it would suck to defect to the alliance only to be seperated from the reason you switched.

If you are gonna move your character to a less populated server, then I'll join, but until then, I'm out.

Ayasu:

--- Quote from: creature124 on February 03, 2007, 03:56:54 PM ---Durotan is one of the full servers that is gonna be spilt if not enough move to another server....I would happily join, but it would suck to defect to the alliance only to be seperated from the reason you switched.

If you are gonna move your character to a less populated server, then I'll join, but until then, I'm out.

--- End quote ---

Not sure if you've been keeping up ,but people moved from Duro. Alot of them. Besides, they won't split guilds.

creature124:
When I checked today, it still said the realm was full, and it would be better to go elsewhere. I'm tempted still....I'm undecided. Right now I'm playing a new Taruen hunter, but I could just as easily change to a Dwarf or night elf hunter.

It's a toss up. I really can't decide.

Ayasu:
I can say, honestly, that for a "full" server, I've had no problems whatsoever logging in. No queues or anything. And like I said -- if they DO split the server, they won't split guilds up, so we'd all stay together.

creature124:
Hmm...arright then, I'm game to try at least. As long as you remember I'm a follower of the Horde at the core, I'm coming. You will hear from me soon.

--EDIT--

Well, you can't say I didn't try.

I made a few different characters on Durotan (seeing what race I wanted to be ect) but I kept having lag problems. It's a sad, sad day when you have to wait 30s for the loot window to come up, and your gun keeps firing, but nothing happens.

So yeah. I'm not very good at putting up with lag issues....escpecially when I already have lag free charcaters on Echo Isles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version