Forum > Gaming

Possible WoW guild?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Punted:

--- Quote from: creature124 on February 04, 2007, 09:38:06 AM ---Hmm...arright then, I'm game to try at least. As long as you remember I'm a follower of the Horde at the core, I'm coming. You will hear from me soon.

--EDIT--

Well, you can't say I didn't try.

I made a few different characters on Durotan (seeing what race I wanted to be ect) but I kept having lag problems. It's a sad, sad day when you have to wait 30s for the loot window to come up, and your gun keeps firing, but nothing happens.

So yeah. I'm not very good at putting up with lag issues....especially when I already have lag free characters on Echo Isles.

--- End quote ---

Not sure why you're having lag issues. so far I've only had that happen a few times if at all. Still, no server I have ever played on did not give me spots of lag, even the new recommended ones. The server economy being strong and stable helps a new character more than you can imagine, plus the newbie areas have very little competition for quests right now.

creature124:
Well....I'm bored as hell right now, so I'll try again...but I'm just saying, I can't put up with lag, so if it goes on for too long I will get pissed off and leave.

Maybe its a case of
Horde=pwnage=no lag
Alliance=noob=lag

Ayasu:
Or maybe it's a case of -- stop being so freaking biased and thinking of excuses. <.>

creature124:
Okay, well I have decded. I will keep my durotan character, so sign me up.

Hes Regilix, Night Elf Druid lvl *smirk* 5 lol

Ayasu:
Get on that character kinda soon-ish so I can invite to the guild =P

I'll be on Usaya or Meadlie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version