+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

January 07, 2023, 02:47:34 AM Seraya says: TUC IN TWENTY TWENTY THREE

March 26, 2017, 07:32:55 AM Senretsu says: I am sofa king wee todd ed

February 15, 2017, 08:10:20 PM Seraya says: One of us! One of us! We accept you, we accept you!

View Shout History

Recent Topics

Reloading by Celedh
September 07, 2021, 07:35:00 PM

Where's Felix now by Celedh
January 20, 2019, 11:49:51 PM

They just arrr by Celedh
January 18, 2019, 12:03:32 AM

Tunod meets Seiryu by Celedh
January 13, 2019, 10:54:33 PM

Thievery by Celedh
January 10, 2019, 11:18:14 PM

We're back, now it's 2019 by Celedh
January 06, 2019, 08:43:13 PM

A Celedh Holiday by Celedh
December 24, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Almost Christmas by Celedh
December 20, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Just lazy by Celedh
December 19, 2018, 12:39:43 AM

Smashed Out by Celedh
December 17, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: WARNING! Do not see The Grudge 2 it sucked like the first one.  (Read 10951 times)

Kuro_Ookami

• Regular
  • Kamehame...HI!
    • View Profile
    • My myspace I guess it's my website
WARNING! Do not see The Grudge 2 it sucked like the first one.
« on: October 25, 2006, 05:36:11 PM »

People take my advice do not see the grudge 2 it sucked and it wasn't even scary. I repeat. People take my advice do not see the grudge 2 it sucked and it wasn't even scary. Every body in the watching it there except me was like omg AHHHH!!!!!!! I was just sitting there eating my popcorn mumbling this is gay. I want guts and blood. So after a couple hours of crappy movie I went on home. And I flipped off the poster of the movie. I could have used that nine bucks to buy me a...Hairless hampster. Yeah hairless hampster. >.> <.< And in other news Jackass Number 2 ruled watch that now! Now I bid you farewell I must go to Chubby Cheeders (Chucky Cheese) with my baby sister cause man for a 5 year old she can black mail.
What is crazy? Can it be more then a state of mind?

EwoudCP

• Regular
  • Gravy Mind
    • View Profile
    • Class Parody (Dutch)
Re: WARNING! Do not see The Grudge 2 it sucked like the first one.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 06:23:17 PM »

Look for Ju-On. It is the original movie off of which American filmmakers have based The Grudge. Ju-On scared the crap out of me and almost gave me a sleeping disorder. Later I saw the Grudge and it just didn't get scary at all.

After Ju-On I saw several other horror movies, but I never got scared of any of them. I remember seeing a horror movie at a birthday party and then going home on my bicycle in the middle of the night. I got lost somewhere along the way, too.

Kuro_Ookami

• Regular
  • Kamehame...HI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 08:58:40 PM »

Look for Ju-On. It is the original movie off of which American filmmakers have based The Grudge. Ju-On scared the crap out of me and almost gave me a sleeping disorder. Later I saw the Grudge and it just didn't get scary at all.

After Ju-On I saw several other horror movies, but I never got scared of any of them. I remember seeing a horror movie at a birthday party and then going home on my bicycle in the middle of the night. I got lost somewhere along the way, too.

Cool thax I will watch that, that must be pretty damn scary. But the one movie that still scars me is the exorcise I still get nightmares.

Tunod Denrub

• Co-Author
  • I Post A Lot
  • "Oh hi noon."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »

Cool thax I will watch that, that must be pretty damn scary. But the one movie that still scars me is the exorcise I still get nightmares.
Exorcise gives you nightmares? You're worse than me.

Kuro_Ookami

• Regular
  • Kamehame...HI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 05:28:15 PM »

That movie justs kreeps me out I almost am over it but it just sends a chill down my spine when I see the picture of that girl.

Ayasu

• Ayasu
  • Kitty Monk of Doom
    • View Profile
    • Dimensional Death
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »

You want a /really/ creepy movie, go watch "The Exorcism of Emily Rose."

That movie's all kinda of creepy.

Kuro_Ookami

• Regular
  • Kamehame...HI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 08:05:27 PM »

You want a /really/ creepy movie, go watch "The Exorcism of Emily Rose."

That movie's all kinda of creepy.

I saw that I didn't think it was that creepy at all.

Tunod Denrub

• Co-Author
  • I Post A Lot
  • "Oh hi noon."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 09:03:02 PM »

That movie justs kreeps me out I almost am over it but it just sends a chill down my spine when I see the picture of that girl.

Kuro_Ookami

• Regular
  • Kamehame...HI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »

How'd you get a picture of my cat fluffy!?!?!?!?

Punted

• I Post A Lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 01:25:18 PM »

It's like Kuro is our own little drugged up, drunk homeless guy that's mumbling in his sleep on the bus stop bench.

Kuro_Ookami

• Regular
  • Kamehame...HI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 03:32:40 PM »

It's like Kuro is our own little drugged up, drunk homeless guy that's mumbling in his sleep on the bus stop bench.

For the last time I'm not on drugs geezzzzz.

Punted

• I Post A Lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 08:17:55 PM »

For the last time I'm not on drugs geezzzzz.
I'm voting he's a crack baby

Tunod Denrub

• Co-Author
  • I Post A Lot
  • "Oh hi noon."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 08:21:03 PM »

...crack baby. I hadn't thought of that. It's entirely possible.

Kuro_Ookami

• Regular
  • Kamehame...HI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 04:31:50 PM »

T.T I honestly hate you all...

Punted

• I Post A Lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »

T.T I honestly hate you all...
I'm certain the reciprocation of hormonal reactions is indubitable.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Comics List

Enjoying the comic? Support us on

+-Who's Online

Members
Total Members: 141
Latest: irowy
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 3869
Total Topics: 1106
Most Online Today: 116
Most Online Ever: 383
(January 11, 2023, 11:11:15 AM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 90
Total: 90

New Website To-Do list!

• Convert 4 remaining Flash videos to Youtube
  • Forum Graphics replacements
  • Redirecting traffic from old site DONE!