Forum > Gaming

Tekken for PSP

(1/6) > >>

Kuro_Ookami:
Okay IDK if you know already and quite frankly I don't care. I was roaming around Gamestop the other day when I finally came across Tekken for the PSP. My friends have told me it has been out for a while but I still got it. Ever since my OCD has been really kicking in. I have kicked so much ass on WLAN with Devil Jin, I can't stop. If you are a Tekken or any other old arcade fighting games I strongly sugest you get this game. So I can beat you down with Devil Jin. It is very awesome they still are using the story from Tekken 5. But they go rid of Devil Within and some other games. The good part they added more like bowling and crap. So buy it you won't regret it, oh yeah it's called Tekken Dark Resurrection.

Punted:
Despite Kuro's less than intelligent review, he's right in that the game is good. Too bad you didn't pre-order the game though. It came with a D-pad enhancement for your PSP. The bigger question to me is, who on this board did not know any of this?

Kuro_Ookami:

--- Quote from: HowManyCookies on November 22, 2006, 11:09:59 AM ---Despite Kuro's less than intelligent review, he's right in that the game is good. Too bad you didn't pre-order the game though. It came with a D-pad enhancement for your PSP. The bigger question to me is, who on this board did not know any of this?

--- End quote ---

I was bored and felt like just putting the subject out there. Didn't think that much people played Tekken anymore. Most people like other fighting games and don't even play the the arcade versions anymore. But me and my cousin Eddy have been playing Tekken since we were small.

Punted:
Plenty of people still play Tekken. That and Soul Calibur are prolly still two of the most popular arcade games around. Though Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 3rd strike seem to get just as much play. None of them can beat a well-maintained DDR machine for quarters though.

Hyper:

--- Quote from: HowManyCookies on November 23, 2006, 04:03:54 AM ---None of them can beat a well-maintained DDR machine for quarters though.

--- End quote ---

QFT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version