Forum > General Discussion

Forum Avatars

<< < (2/2)

Seraya:

--- Quote from: hyperhedgehog2k1 on December 03, 2005, 09:50:16 PM ---btw Ser, <3 your new avatar.

--- End quote ---
;)

OvermindDL1:
100x100 might seem reasonable. :P

EDIT:  Also figured it was time to actually fill out my profile, this is like the only site where I didn't have it filled in... heh...

Ayasu:

--- Quote from: OvermindDL1 on December 05, 2005, 01:06:45 AM ---100x100 might seem reasonable. :P

EDIT:  Also figured it was time to actually fill out my profile, this is like the only site where I didn't have it filled in... heh...

--- End quote ---

I tried that. And it made my already rezised avatar look retarded. So I took off limits. I'll be going through and making sure everyone's avatars aren't REDICULOUSLY HUGE weekly.

So, if you have an UBER SIZED avatar, don't be surprised if it's gone one day.

Rei the Maniac:
..now that that's cleared, I wanna make an actual avatar for myself. Cyberrrr, what should I make? :3

jpatclark007:
Hey Everyone,

I'm in Dubai right now.  Just thoought I would drop a line.  How are things going Cyber?  I see your site is getting bigger.  That's cool.  I still have a few more months before I make it back to the US.  In the mean time I am really looking forward to getting caught up with the site.  They don't give us that much time on these computers here.  30 minutes isn't going to cut it for me.  Take care you all! 

JAMES
aka jpatclark007
aka clarkBOT 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version