Forum > General Discussion

Stalkeriffic!

(1/4) > >>

Tunod Denrub:
LADIES and GENTLEMEN, you are IN FOR A TREAT TODAY.

It seems my own little internet stalker, Mike Caron, A.K.A. 'hermione', forum username 'MajikBubble', has taken it upon himself to make an account here at the TUC forums!

In this thread, we all tell him EXACTLY what we think of him, and see what fun things he says!  ;D

Hyper:
...wait, so do we need pitchforks and other angry mob stuff?

jpatclark007:
Tunod has a stalker?!  Sounds pretty serious.  I don't know who this guy is but I take it that having him here is something that you didn't want.

fromphy hat mike:
the best way to deal with a stalker is to use the ultimate weapon, six inchs of limp dick...for more information contact cyber and ask him about a splendid chap by the name of seagren from the 209g crew

Tunod Denrub:

--- Quote from: jpatclark007 on October 10, 2005, 12:54:36 PM ---Tunod has a stalker?!  Sounds pretty serious.  I don't know who this guy is but I take it that having him here is something that you didn't want.

--- End quote ---

It's not so much 'serious' as 'he doesn't know when to quit'. He's a total idiot but he's *just* smart enough to be difficult to quash. So I've decided to go with psychological warfare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version